Data Container Hardware
Traditionally, data processing centers, or data centers, are housed in buildings. Installing data centers in container parks is a new approach which guarantees absolute flexibility.
Differences to large traditional data centers:
Container data centers offer the following benefits:
- Traditional data centers produce enormous costs (e. g. in terms of energy), which are naturally charged to the operators
- Only when conventional data centers are fully occupied are they more cost-effective than container data centers.
- Long ROI periods
- Lower and more efficient investments (e. g. no oversized, uninterrupted power supplies)
- They have a greater degree of energy-efficiency compared to traditional data centers, thanks to targeted cooling solutions.
- Predictable ROI and scalable business models mean reduced risks for operators
- Shorter delivery times of data centers means more speed to market
- Much lower running costs for the operator or leaseholder
Container Data Center Solution (IDS1000)
We offer a 3-container type, all-in-one type and customized type solutions. The solutions are scalable according to the needs of the customer. The 3-container type consists of a power supply container, cooling container and equipment container. The all-in-one type integrates power system, cooling system and IT/telecom equipment into one container. As a total data center infrastructure solution, a container solution integrates all sub-systems of a traditional data center, including power, cooling, fire suppression, cabling, monitoring, and lightning protection, etc.
News / Aktuell
STS-TECOM GmbH builds new office and production facilities in cross-border business park
STS-TECOM - Data Centers in Containers